A summary of my animation work over the years as a game animator and artist.
1) "Marvel Avengers Alliance 2" - Hand-keyed character animation and animation scripting in Unity
2) "Gameboy" motion graphic reveal - All done in Cinema 4D
3) "Adventure Time" fan animation - 3D model, texture, rigging, and animation
4) Personal animation study - Hand-keyed animation with the Morpheus rig
5) "Assassin's Creed II: Discovery" - Hand-keyed animation
6) Tip Toe cycle animation study - Hand-keyed animation with the Moom rig
7) "Wally Kazaam!: Letter, Word, and Magic" - 3D model, texture, rigging, and animation
8) "The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr Blowhole Returns - Again" - Hand-keyed animation for gameplay and cutscene
9) "Battle Nations" - 2D animation in Flash/Animate CC
10) "Captain America: Super Soldier" - Hand-keyed animation
11) Custom rig test and animaton
12) "Die with Stranger" - Anim School animation contest piece.